Saturday, August 20, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!



I got my birthday present from my parents on Thursday afternoon. A Fuji Finepix S5500... It is very nice... It has basically been permanently attached to my face whilst I haven't been at work (although, I did take it to work on Friday...)

And seeing that I told Granny Be I would update with photos, here are some photos...

(There are only two because I can't be bothered waiting for blogger to get its act together and do a reasonably quick upload... There is another 13 at my msn my space site: Talk to me on msn for that url (I don't know how to put it here without giving you my link which gives you deletion and addition rights...)


Comments:
Nice work Kylie. Nice picture of the flowers,hhmmhhmm, notice something about that photo???? hehehehe
I want more photos up soon.
Granny :o)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?