Tuesday, August 09, 2005

An Update...

Heya!!

Well, today is Tuesday. That means that yesterday was Monday. Monday means that there is a new WotW around... And although this week's word kind of breaks all the rules, it is still a pretty good word. Nice work Sam. If you don't yet know the word, check it out at Sam's Word of the Week, and make sure you leave a comment. (I don't like being the only comment-leaver...)

Also yesterday being Monday meant that it was Biblestudy. We looked at Daniel 2, reading it as a play, with a narrator, Daniel, King Nezzer, some guy, and the Chaldeans. That was pretty cool. We had to draw King Nezzer's dream in pairs on the back of the study sheet (it was a competition too)... Steve is now the proud owner of a ball of brown packing tape. (I didn't want to bring it home, and I feel that the packing tape would have been rather sad to have been attacked with a pair of scissors, so I told Steve to leave my half intact with the other half...) Sam did "Frog in a Pond"s for supper... They were really cool!! And I got told that I should have bought chocolate fudge with me... (the one week that I don't bring it!)... Oh well.

Today, being Tuesday, was a rather good day. I did childminding this morning at Wagga Baps, and at the conclusion of such, I got a phonecall from Workforce on Tap, telling me about a temp job that has come up, starts tomorrow, and would I like it. I said yep. So I have a job for the next month, starting tomorrow at Riverina Media Group in the advertising department. I am rather happy!!

Tonight I returned to Girls' Brigade to tell the Seniors all about digital photography... I don't know how much they took in, but yeah... I have to go back in a few weeks to help them understand editting photos... Not that I edit my photos a whole lot... I also started with the batches of chocolate fudge that I said I would bring to the Jesus Awareness Weekend Coffee & Dessert night next Monday night... For around 110 people...

Tomorrow night I have the first Small Group for 40 Days of Purpose... I am in a group that is meeting out at the Uni, and with a group of people that go to both Wagga Baps and UniChurch (just like me!!)... At the moment, there is Tristan, Nat, Steve, Eleanor and myself. (Eleanor doesn't go to Wagga Baps though...) There is a few others who are also reading The Purpose Driven Life who are thinking about coming along to our Small Group. I am planning on making brownies tomorrow afternoon for supper, but I don't know that I'll get there... Finish work at 5, Small Group starts at 8 (Mum and Dad's starts at 7) and I have to cook and eat dinner sometime in there too...

Well, life seems pretty busy, but it is also good. I need to somehow get into contact with someone from Sonlight and tell them that I am unable to make it for atleast the next 4 weeks... I should probably do that before I forget, hey?

Anyway... I should think about heading to bed. I bought a new book today (with a gift voucher I got given a few weeks ago) [The Wedding Date... I want to read it before I see it] and so I think I might start reading it.

Goodnight all!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?