Thursday, September 29, 2005


What a feral photo!!

CrossOver's annual formal event took place last Friday night in the formal of a dessert night. Death By Chocolate. I say it was a sucess. I was all chocolated out (until it came time on Sunday afternoon to make fudge and brownies for UniChurch and work and Bug...)... Kylie G was wandering around with my camera for most of the night... That is one discusting photo!

In other news, I got a promotion at work on Wednesday. I am now the Shift Manager Saturdays 9-2... I have been there three weeks and two days. How cool is that?!?!

Anyway... It's late. For a pre-work night anyway. And I have to get up early to make fudge for tomorrow night's Cafe` Church at Wagga Baps. Dreamtree are coming back to Wagga, and they are performing at a Cafe` Church at Wagga Baps tomorrow night.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?