Monday, January 09, 2006

The Challenge.

So the challenge has been changed. I have to post twice while camp is on. That's two posts in two weeks. I think I can do it. (I'll probably remember Friday week and then hurridly post before camp ends, but that will still be challenge completed!)

Speaking of challenges, seeing that it is camp time, and last year after camp there was challenges set, it is time to set some new challenges. But at the moment I don't have any ideas. So thats all good.

Um.

I went to Wagga Beach last night. After Church. For the first time ever, I went floating from Wagga Beach Rocks to Wagga Beach, twice. And the current was the fastest it has ever been since I have lived in Wagga (just shy of 3 years now - it seems so long, and yet so short...). And the water was cold. But it was good. A great way to spend a summer evening with friends. I hurt my feet on the rocky path though... It was very painful. They are still sore.

Tonight I am going to Alice & Andrej's place, which is where Drew & Esther are staying at the moment, for a BBQ and swim in the pool. I have to make some fudge before then though, so I had better go!

Comments:
Hey Kylz!! just saw your website for the first time, it's great!!! Cya back in Wagga soon-ish...All the best with the job hunt, God bless!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?