Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Fish Are Dead....



Very sad... The fish are dead. Well, all except for three (Crumbed, Grilled and Battered are still alive)... They died on the same day that I woke up late for work, and the same day that I handed in my notice at work. That all happened on Wednesday 14th Dec. I worked up until and including the 30th Dec, and yeah... Now I am job hunting again...

Granny Be set me a challenge (I haven't had a challenge for ages and ages!) to post in my blog twice before she gets back from a fortnight at camp (which starts for the leaders this Saturday afternoon)... I'm not going to camp this year: chances are that I wouldn't have been able to get holidays, and now I can't really afford to go anyway...

I was looking at going to uni this year, but after talking to a few people, I found that the only way I could go was to pay $1100 per subject for either 2, 4 or 8 subjects this year, and then hopefully transfer into a HECS place... And that's just not fesible at this stage...

Did you have a nice Christmas? What about new year? For Christmas I went to my Mum's parent's place at Coleambally for lunch, dinner and stayed the night. I went to UniChurch on Christmas eve, and then Wagga Baps on Christmas morning. When I returned to Wagga on boxing day, I went straight to the movies to see Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. That was really good. Then for NYE, I went to a murder mystery party at Sheridan's place with some others from UniChurch... My character was Spinner... It was a great night - and I'm planning on doing a Murder Mystery party sometime this year...

The photos are from the CF End of Year dinner which was early November... The first one is of "the gang" (as Cathy referred to us as...) and the second is of the Biblestudy group I was in.

Anyway... There is post 1 of 2 complete... The other one will be sometime in the next fortnight...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?