Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Kinda an edit, but not really...

I just remembered something I should say:

I cooked my first every roast-meat meal tonight... We had roast beef with mashed potato and salad... The roast beef had minced garlic, parsley, thyme and oregano on it... Next time I am going to score the meat, so that it goes further in, and put red wine in it too (red wine and garlic beef is really nice) and then I might also use the meat juices for the gravy instead of gravox stuff... Everyone else enjoyed it... I thought it was alright, but could have been better... Oh well... I have time to improve it before serving it up to some UniChurch @ 7pm friends!! (hint hint! There is a roast waiting for you guys when you decide to rock back into town and come over for dinner...)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?