Monday, February 20, 2006

So what to say...

I don't really know what to say. Me. Lost for words.

(And now I have a Tina Arena song stuck in my head.)

So what has been happening lately?

O-Week was last week, and CF had a few events after training on Monday and Tuesday. Both the training and the events were great, and I for one am really encouraged by the number of first years that came to every event, and rocked up for 7pm service on Sunday night. And also encouraged by those first years that rocked up for Church who I hadn't seen through the week (that's not to say that they weren't there, I just didn't see them). And O-Week being O-Week, and CF being CF, there had to be something a bit out of the usual...





That's Steve in the wig on the right, and Mark on the left. And that's an incredibly blurring photo... I think I was laughing. I'm not sure.

Other than that, I've had a few job interviews, but as yet no job offers. So the hunt continues. What fun.

I'm song leading this week at Wagga Baps.

Happy Birthday to Nat and Steve, even if we did celebrate your birthdays more than a month late.

And Happy Birthday to Mum for today, and Luke for yesterday.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?