Friday, September 29, 2006

The Idea of North are coming to Wagga!!!

Hey all the Wagga people!!

I just read the best news (and I am glad that I read it rather than had someone attempt to tell me... I can't hear at the moment... The TV is on volume 40 [generally sits on 20] so I can hear it)...

The Idea of North are coming to Wagga!!!

(If you have never heard of them, they are a brilliant a capella group, and even if a capella music isn't exactly your scene, it is worth going to see these guys because their stage presence is fantastic!)

The details:
Saturday 28th October @ 7.30pm
Wagga Civic Theatre
Cost:
Adults: $35
Concession: $29
Under 20: $20
Family (2a, 2c): $95

Check out www.civictheatre.com.au

If you want to come, let me know, and I'll arrange a group, which will be $20/person (regardless of age... And if you are under 20 and are planning on coming, let me know still, so that as a group, people over 20 can also get in for $20)

I'm so excited!!

Comments:
I've tagged you :)
See my blog for more info
www.besoddblog.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?