Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What a weekend!!!


Wow!! I have had the best weekend!! It was very tiresome, but incredibly enjoyable.

It was my best friend (and her fiance)'s engagement party on Saturday afternoon, which was really nice. Fantastic to catch up with some friends from school, and great to catch up with camp friends who I miss so much!!

We left the engagement party early so that I could make it to my sister's 21st party on Sydney Harbour some-what on time... Dad omited an instruction, so I ended up having to drive through the city, but that's okay. It was a harbour cruise on an old Sydney ferry, which was really nice. I joined the other 9 onboard at 6, and cruised around the different bays for about an hour and half before heading back up to Lane Cove where the cruise had actually started from. It was so peaceful, and very enjoyable. Then I went and had a look at my sister, her partner & her partner's sister's apartment, met their cat, then took my grandparents back to Padstow, where we were staying the night.

Then, the next morning, we went back to Bowral to one of my old Church's. I got to see all my old youth leaders, some of the youth, a couple of my past teachers, and even more camp friends... Two of my youth leaders now have a third child, who is 6 months old (I didn't even know they were having a third...)... Then we went out for lunch to a cafe in Springett's arcade, before going to have a look at where Anna & Scott's wedding reception is going to be - it looks stunning!!!

But then it was time to head back to Wagga in time for Church... I only drove from Syd-Bowral-Goulbourn before Steve took over... But I only slept for 30 mins... Every time I started to drift off after that he would start talking to me... I atleast let him sleep from Moss Vale to Goulbourn!!

Anyway... That was my weekend... So thankful to God for good experiences, and the opportunities to catch up with fantastic friends!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?