Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Another Fantastic Weekend...

Well, since the last blog, it has basically been one thing after another... And now, I am having a break... Holidays are nice...

This past weekend was also spent in Bowral, this time for Anna's 21st. It was a fantastic party, which did continue into the next day, and I can't say that I really wanted to come home, but sometimes we have to do things we don't want to.

The party was black and white themed, and there was a lot of people there. The birthday cake looked superb - it was white chocolate and raspberry - yum!!! There was dancing (by us anyway, but not the girls from school...) and we went to bed at a time somewhere around the two mark.

On Sunday, we got up for a beautiful breakfast outdoors on a glorious Highlands day, overlooking the back garden, then we went into Bowral and browsed the shops, and had lunch and said our goodbyes... And then made the 3hrs 55mins trip back to Wagga to get back just in time for Church (we didn't even stop to swap drivers!!).

Before the party on Saturday, we went bowling with Trina and Dave for Trina's birthday... Next time I go bowling at an AMF place, I am going to take an under 10 year old, just so I can use bumpers... It was quite evident that I haven't been bowling for sometime... Also the fact that I don't bowl normally might have a touch of something to do with it... I lost both games...

Anyway... there's the update, Granny Be!! And the post that I had to make Jonny! You can both not say that I have to update for atleast a week, okay??!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?